Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

, I am being sued ofr my credit card collection and I

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, My name is Mahmoud.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am being sued ofr my credit card collection and I need to fill out a form PLD-C-010 and that is where I need help
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Business Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question about filling out your answer?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I need to fill out form PLD-C-010 and I do not know which section or what to write
Thank you for your reply.
We cannot fill it out for you an we do not know the facts of your case enough to begin to tell you anything about what you need to write. If you have specific questions about each section, then please ask them. If you really are looking for someone to write it out for you, then you need to go to the local legal aid office or the self help desk at the local court for local assistance.