Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I would like to get a proposal to partner with a

Customer Question

I would like to get a proposal to partner with a Telecommunications Service Provider called DIGICEL. I would like to open a small business with this company. In the West Indies - Jamaica. The following information should be included in the proposal :
I, ***** *****- Williams would like to partnered with Digicel, as the region's leading full service business solutions partner working with over 1,000 enterprise across the Caribbean and Central America, to open a small business within the area of Trelawny, Jamaica. I have conducted my research and learned Digicel Business is solely the company I would like partner with and assist to expand in another area.
1. I have estimated amount of $15,000 to start and I have excellent credit to obtain additional capital if required.
2. Requested location to start up - Trelawny, Jamaica due to their is only one location availabe within this area.
3. I am respectfully ***** ***** a copy of this proposal forwarded to Corporate Address: Digicel Jamaica,***** Kingston, Jamaica.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Please understand that legally we cannot write the business proposal for customers, that is considered representation and is forbidden by the state laws. All we can do is answer specific questions for customers and provide them information or templates to some things so they can do the work themselves.
If you are needing someone to write the proposal for you, please seek a local business attorney near you who can represent you in accordance with the FL laws. Sorry if there was any misunderstanding about what we could do or could not do.
If you just want information based on specific questions you have and possibly templates so you can write your own proposal, we are glad to assist.
Please let me know either way. Thank you.