Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I am trying to find out if the company I red to work on my

Customer Question

I am trying to find out if the company I hired to work on my bathroom has any reviews.
I got their name from Home Advisor.....GoGreen Finishing Joseph Indiviglio, Bronx, NY
and Tuckahoe, NY. Is this a lisc. contractor......he says yes but I am waiting for him
to show me his lisc.
Joann
Category: Business Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 12 months ago.

Hello. I am going to be assisting you with your question today.

Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Could you please help me by clarifying your question so I can assist you? Thank you.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I went on to Home Advisor looking for a contractor to work on my bathroom. I immediately got a tele.
call from a company: GoGreen Finishing, Joseph Indiviglio, Bronx, NY and Tuckahoe, NY 10707
Can you tell me if he is lisc. and does he have any reviews??

Unfortunately, we are only here in the capacity to answer legal questions. We are not permitted to do the type of work you are requesting.