Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

Fountain county indiana Family owned trapshoot (shooting

Customer Question

Fountain county indiana
Family owned trapshoot (shooting clay targets with shotgun)hired Streamwood illinois company to extract-mine lead no contract just agreement we would get 40 percent of reclaimed lead that has been sold to recyclers still owe me mom dad roughly 50000 they have equipment on our property do I have the right to keep them off our property and access to their equipment until settlement is reached?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Generally, while the business owner can keep the recyclers out of the private property, since their equipment is still their legal property, the only way to legally keep such equipment is to file a lawsuit and ask the court to issue a lien for the equipment until the lawsuit is concluded.

I wish you the best of luck!

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.