Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years of experience
77476456

I made a mistake few minutes ago and filled a series llc in

Customer Question

I made a mistake few minutes ago and filled a series llc in nevada instead of a restricted llc. I was wondering if there is a way to correct that mistake?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Gerald, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

It sounds like you filed on line. You can file amended paperwork with the Nevada Corporations Bureau. You can get the forms here:

http://nvsos.gov/index.aspx?page=129

You will file the amendment by mail including yor original filing and the corrected filing. Contact the Bureau and they can tell you what the fees are for filing the amendment and assist you in getting your situation worked out. You can reach them here:

http://nvsos.gov/index.aspx?page=68

I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow up questions, feel free to ask. Please note that I am generally unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

I hope the information I have provided is useful to you and that I have earned a positive rating from you. It costs you nothing extra, and is the only way I get credit for my attempt to assist you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.

Good luck,

Please note: Information given is not legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.