Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

A law view? 1}A NYS law was enacted giving an exclusive to a

Customer Question

A law view? 1}A NYS law was enacted giving an exclusive to a firm for the right to a service 2) a new method of providing that service has been created by another firm 3) the agency that has oversight of the service has said that since the new method was
created before the exclusive right was bought, it has the power to grant the new company its use to apply it to the same service 4)NYS appeals court has said in pryor cases that this agency has powerful leeway in determining policy 5} what are your thoughts?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
When you say a "law was enacted" what law are you referring to? Is it an actual law or a law giving the agency the right to determine its own policy on these matters?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
an actual law given to a company that enables it to have an exclusive right to a public service, the agency is the agency that oversees that aspect of the public service
Thank you for your reply.
Okay, so we are both on the same page, what law are you talking about specifically and which agency, this way I can look into it to give you the proper information.