Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

This question is. I am composing letters to creditors of my

Customer Question

This question is for Socrateaser only. I am composing letters to creditors of my deceased mother, which should I use for legal documentation -- the trust or will?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

I answered a question for you on 11/18, which was never paid:

http://www.justanswer.com/business-law/9esvc-need-question-answered-socrateaser.html

You subsequently asked another question wherein you asked if the above-referenced answer was paid, but customer service closed the question, so I never had a chance to answer.

Anyway, if you could please either return to the question and provide a positive feedback rating, or ask customer service to help you pay for that question, before we start with this new question, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for your continued confidence and for using Justanswer!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will I be able to stay connected if I go back to that question? How?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Socrateaser are we still connected for the question: I am composing letters for my deceased mother, which should I use ill or trust? This question has been paid along with questions of the 18th.

All you have to do is rate the question. You don't have to remain in that session. If you hare having difficulties, please contact customer service.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

Apparently, customer service has handled our previous Q&A session, so that I have finally been paid. I can now continue with this session.

Do you still require assistance with this?