Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  20 years of experience practicing law with diversified background.
10707909

RE: ELECTION RULES. CAN A VICE PRESIDENT AND ANOTHER BOARD

Customer Question

RE: ELECTION RULES. CAN A VICE PRESIDENT AND ANOTHER BOARD MEMBER HAVE TWO OTHER BOARD MEMBERS GO TOEVERY HOME IN OUR PARK AND TAKE FLYERS FROM TUBES ATTACHED TO OUR MAIL BOXES THAT PUT OUT ONLY A SHORT TIME PRIOR.TO US THEY ARE IN VIOLATION OF HOA ELECTION RULES. SEVERAL PEOPLE SAW THIS HAPPEN AND WILL TESTIFY .CA THE PRESIDENT REQUEST THEY RESIGN BEFORE ANYCHARGES ARE MADE.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

So the flyers in the tubes were place there by another person who is running for a position? Or what was on the flyer and who put them there?

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

What would you place the value of the Flyer that were taken to be? $100 or less?

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Let me say this without you giving me the additional information.

If someone put anything into a tube and someone went behind them and stole them from the tube, that is theft. If there are witnesses then yes, the members can request they be removed from the Board.