Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

In 2003 I loaned $20,000 a friend of mines wife help fund a

Customer Question

In 2003 I loaned $20,000 a friend of mines wife help fund a business called She's Ceramics. My friend was quite wealthy at the time so I thought it ok to do. He even provided a draft sample loan agreement that she and I signed. She made 3 payments of $2000.00
and then disaster struck. He lost nearly everything in the recession and had to declare bankruptcy as well as an ugly divorce. He was still working and he and I have had numerous conversations over the years that he would repay me. These transactions were
not included in the bankruptcy. As his luck would have it he struck it rich again in Hi tech and is now CEO of a start up. I heard from a mutual friend that he and his wife split $6million in the divorce. He has since remarried bought a New Porsche etc etc...
My last conversation with him a few months ago I asked him now that he's back on his feet again to repay the loan to which replied that I should get the money from his ex-wife and that he was told that there is statute of limitation anyway. I understand that
she is still here in the SF Bay Area. My question is who should I sue for how much etc. I haven't told either of them how furious I am about they both screwed me. I was in their wedding for gods sake What should I do next ? What course of action should I take?
Any suggestions?
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What are my chances in court? Sorry I forgot I'm currently disabled from my sales job at IBM. Thank you, ***** *****
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review it, make corrections, properly identify the parties, put proper punctuation marks, and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.