Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years of professional experience
16823287

I am opening an escort agency in south florida, and I am not

Customer Question

I am opening an escort agency in south florida, and I am not sure of the laws here as far as what I need to do to remain legal. I need to be set up as a legal company, with legal contracts and paperwork.
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you tell me a lawyer that can set this up for me, or a place where I can get all the things I need to be legit.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here;

(B) When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and

(C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

ANSWER:

We are not permitted to make specific referral to lawyers; however you can contact the Florida Bar Association for a business law attorney and ask if he/she does incorporations and transactional work. Here is the link for their website. Also this link has a wealth of information for you.