Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Counselor at Law.
7286322

I need a simple agreement that acknowledges receipt of

Customer Question

I need a simple agreement that acknowledges receipt of investor's funds and the equity position in the company that the investor is purchasing in an LLC that is to be formed in California. More formal agreements will follow but I need something in the interim. The investor is a foreigner.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

An example is below:

Dear ____,

This is to confirm that receipt of funds of $___ sent by you were received by (company name) on (date).

Per the agreement of (date), you now hold the following interest in the company: (brief description).

This interim acknowledgment is to be shortly followed by distribution of stock and other administrative steps shortly.

Sincerely,

Signature

Name
Position

Company

I hope this helps and clarifies. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars or failing to submit the rating does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith with a positive rating.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. This is a courtesy check in to see if you needed anything else in regards ***** ***** question. I am simply touching base. Let me know. Thanks!