Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Contract question. Background: The RFP state contract is due

Customer Question

Contract question. Background: The RFP for a state contract is due to be announced next month. The current company has held the contract for 10 years. I managed and ran their contract for the past three years. I resigned and there no issue with "non compete."
The paragraph I question in the RFP: ORGANIZATION EXPERIENCE The bidder must have a minimum of two (2) years experience providing Polygraph Examination Service examination services to correctional clients or convicted sex offenders.  Bidder must provide a
list of past contracts, DOC and others, preferably within the last two (2) years that are of a similar service to this bid. Include service description, location of service, number of clients served, outcome evaluation, and contact person with a phone number.
DOC reserves the right to contact any or all persons listed. Past contract quality may impact this award. As the former operations manager for this company, can I submit as the bidder, listing the work I did for the former company?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, you cannot because the "past contracts" are not yours, they are your employer's contracts.