Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

How do I find a lawyer in State to assist me in filing and

Customer Question

How do I find a lawyer in Washington State to assist me in filing and pursuing an arbitration case against Amazon and assist me in learning approximate costs? I live in Florida.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.

Can you please provide more information on what type of case so that I can assist you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Amazon has my account on hold, retaining over $5000 in credited gift cards as well as my seller account commissions and inventory items for another amount in excess of $5000. Customer service does not have access to my account and responds with boilerplate that an account specialist will contact me withing 24 hours, some 7or 8 times now.There are many other customers having these problems with no access or communitation. The terms of service require American Association of Arbitrators Arbitration. Amazon is clearly trying to conceal something regarding Amazon Gift cards from the public, keeping in mind that there are typically about 15 billion dollars of Amazon Gift cards unused at any one time and Amazon even pays some employees in Amazon Gift Cards.My Gift cards at issue were paid for with cash, not debit or credit cards, and purhased from major retailers such as Walgreen or CVS pharmacy. Receipts are non refundable, have serial numbers matching gift cards and gift cards were accepted by Amazon and then not honored with no explanation. They refuse an explanation and deny customer service access to account and just say they cannot talk with that department and an account specialist will contact me withing 24 hours and never do.
Amazon is fighting class action suits in Federal courts, which indicates to me how they do not want info released to public probably for similar reasons, like the Gift Cards and I believe only discovery will maybe learn the truth.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I believe what ever is going on is or will be news worthy, like the recent revelations about Amazon in the Wall Street Journal and I suppose give some attorney some notoriety as well as an investigative journalist.
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

You can locate attorneys in Washington on lawyers.com or findlaw.com where attorneys are listed by specialty and geographically. I suggest you look for a small to medium size firm because they will have the man power the case will probably require but probably not have a relationship or be seeking a relationship with Amazon. One other possibiilty is to look at class action law firms as there may be other persons similarly situated.

If I have answered all your questions, please positively rate my answer as that is how I receive credit. If you have more questions, please let me know. If my answer was particularly helpful you can pay a bonus.