Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney. I have experience in business law, bankruptcy, real estate law and estates.
63724254

I want to sue Yelp because they 't want to take down review

Customer Question

Hi , I want to sue Yelp because they don't want to take down review that was written for another business..
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.

If the statement is false, and Yelp knows the statement is false, presumably you could sue for defamation However, freedom of speech is a First Amendment right which the courts are reluctant to overlook.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be created for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.