Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I'm looking into having Independent Sales

Customer Question

I'm looking into having Independent Sales Representatives sell my human hair extensions, and hair lace closures, and in the future hair products from my ecommerce website. Would I need to do anything legally to proceed on with this?
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm also located in New Hampshire, but plan on finding Independent Sales Representatives nationwide, and eventually in other countries,
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

How are you going to do the sales? Do the independent reps buy from you and then resell or do they just represent the product and solicit sales? The sale itself under the second scenario would be made by you not the representative and shipped by you to the customer. How much authority would the representatives have to decide on making the sale? Where would title pass on each sale?