Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  30+ yrs. representing small business, real estate, probate
18215332

I live in Mobile, Alabama and have had a small corporation

Customer Question

I live in Mobile, Alabama and have had a small corporation for the last 5 years and am wanting to dissolve it by the end of the year. What do I have to do in this state or federal to do so? Thank you, Lori
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
29 September 2015 09:08
I live in Mobile, Alabama and have had a...
29 September 2015 09:08Experts are reviewing your question. You'll get a response here and by email - often in 10 minutes or less and always within a day.Why am I not getting an answer?
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

Good morning Lori. The low offer probably has kept your question on the shelf this long. I just saw it a few minutes ago, and I can help. Dissolving a corporation in AL is a simple process of filing the necessary forms with the county probate court. There is much info on line on this. Here is all you need: http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/how-dissolve-corporation-alabama.html SEE ALSO: http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/how-dissolve-corporation-alabama.html ENJOY THE DAY!!