Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I bought some couches from acceptance now inside of mor

Customer Question

I bought some couches from acceptance now inside of mor furniture a furniture store and signed a contract to pay 65.00 per month on couches they broke 3 weeks later the company took the couches back and we got new ones they cost more money but was told
pymt would stay same and we would get a break we were told to come in and sign contract we got furniture BEFORE the contract was signed big mistake on there end so the contract they have is for couches I have returned they have a new contract all typed up
wanting me to sign but raised the pymt I told them nope not signing them im not legally responsible for that merchandise since you have no signature from me and the signature you have from me is for old furniture you already have until you give me price you
said they continue to harass me and bang on my door for the furniture back that I never signed a contract for can they keep doing this????
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

No, they cannot keep doing that.

You can file complaint against them with your Attorney General's Office and the Better Business Bureau.