Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years of professional experience
16823287

I've just opened a telemarketing company in Ohio. We sell

Customer Question

Hi, I've just opened a telemarketing company in Ohio. We sell energy on behalf of energy suppliers in Ohio's Energy Choice Program. I see there are many exemptions to Ohio's telemarketing surety bond. Our we exempt or do we need the surety bond?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information for your educational purposes only;

(B) No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with a JA expert;

(C) If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney of your choice in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given by a JA expert;

(D) When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time. Please wait until then to assign the rating as initially I may still be getting more information from you to formulate a better answer; and

(E) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then please know that I make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you accept, understand and agree to these terms.

I AM LOOKING INTO THIS FOR YOU NOW...

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

At 4719.01 there are 27 exemptions with potential subparts that you can find here.

Can you please read through those and let me know which ones you feel you may qualify for so we can narrow the issues?

If you want me to do that I will need to send you an offer of additional services.