Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  30+ yrs. representing small business, real estate, probate
18215332

Insurance: How do we find out about the insurance policies

Customer Question

Insurance: How do we find out about the insurance policies of church. There were policies in the past and we were told that they no longer exist due to age of my father who just passed away on Sunday and who was in his 80's.. Any funds were to go to the
church as beneficiaries. I was also told that I was named as a beneficiary but did not see any documentation. sunday and who was in his 80
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for your recent loss. You can find insurance only by having the policy itself or by contacting the insurance agent who sold the policy to your father. If policies were taken out to benefit the church, then someone

at the Church might know of them. The best source of information would be a member of the church who sells insurance.