Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  30+ yrs. representing small business, real estate, probate
18215332

I'm interested in a reverse mortgage.Are the terms that are

Customer Question

I'm interested in a reverse mortgage.Are the terms that are offered by the banks competitive also what are the pros and cons?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

There are boucoup private reverse mortgage lenders who advertise better rates than HUD back deals. Therefore, it might pay to shop around for competitive programs. Here is a website that offers comparisons. Happy shopping. http://www.consumeraffairs.com/reverse-mortgages/ Be sure that the appraised values are what you think they should be.

I hope that this information is helpful and that you will enter a positive rating. That is the only way I will be compensated for assisting you. Bonuses are appreciated too. I will be happy to answer follow-up questions which relate to this one. Also, since we are not acting as your attorney be sure to confirm our information with a local attorney. Thanks for choosing JUST ANSWER.