P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  12+ yrs. of legal experience.
11181181

I have been served a Subpoena Duces Tecum to provide "every

Customer Question

I have been served a Subpoena Duces Tecum to provide "every statement, report and/or other documents related to operation and/or accounting associated with RJC Contracting, Inc. The subpoena originated from the defendant's attorney. It is a corporate dissolution and the two shareholders cannot decide on the proper dissolution. I was not an employee of the corporation. I was an independent contractor with my own business of doing their accounting and tax preparation. The defendant's position in the corporation is secretary/treasurer. The president of the corporation will not consent to the submission of documents, if I even had any.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

Sorry...not sure I understand the question...are you asking if you must respond to this subpoena (if you have to appear in court)?

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Please ask your additional question here...if you like we can chat on the phone...