Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney. I have experience in business law, bankruptcy, real estate law and estates.
63724254

My question was in addition to setting up an LLC what else

Customer Question

My question was in addition to setting up an LLC what else will the state of Md. require me to file
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.

A DBA will have to be filed with the county clerk and published in a newspaper. An employer identification number will also have to be retrieved from the IRS for tax purposes:http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Small-Businesses-&-Self-Employed/Apply-for-an-Employer-Identification-Number-(EIN)-Online.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is the cost for you to set up the LLC and other papers?

Typcial cost if you hire an attorney $1200. Look to Legalzoom for deep discounts on costs. Here is a link to Legalzoom: https://www.legalzoom.com/