Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney. I have experience in business law, bankruptcy, real estate law and estates.
63724254

What does MD. require in addition to the LLC

Customer Question

Category: Business Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.

Are you using a business name other than the name of the LLC?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Business name is*****

A DBA will have to be filed with the county clerk and published in a newspaper. An employer identification number will also have to be retrieved from the IRS for tax purposes:http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Small-Businesses-&-Self-Employed/Apply-for-an-Employer-Identification-Number-(EIN)-Online.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.