MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Experience in business law, contract law and related matters.
16277701

Iam the only employee at a landscape maintenance co.i work

Customer Question

iam the only employee at a landscape maintenance co.i work side by side w owner.i quit w/o giving notice & he still owes me $80.00 (days pay)i texted me & said,'' that i owe him cuz he paid me for two days when he was out do to severe bee stings,& he gave
me $20 after work and said,''here I'm buying your beer,you deserve it.you worked hard all week''i didn't ask him.he offered.im on salary.$400.00 wk.i was out for 1 1/2 days for medical i brought a note fromm doc.but he said he didn't need to see it,yet he
docked my pay 1 1/2 days pay cuz of my doc.appnts...Now he won't pay me what he owes,plus he pays me w/ a personal/company check,$400.00 every monday.he doesn't nor has he ever taken out deduction/taxes....
Category: Business Law
Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for using the Just Answer website. I am so sorry to hear about your situation and I look forward to assisting you.

Are you asking if you can sue him? Please let me know what legal information it is that you are seeking and I'd be more than happy to provide that information.