Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Counselor at Law.
7286322

I had an ideia website, invited a friend to be business

Customer Question

I had an ideia for a website, invited a friend to be business partner 50/50. He created the website. Bought the domain and registered the website on his name. Now i want tu have everything on my name as well. how should i proceed?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) please wait to rate until I ask you to do so. It may take a few replies for me to be able to render an complete answer. I will let you know when I do.

Did you and he sign a written agreement for a partnership before this all happened? Is there an LLC or a corporation formed? If this is all verbal, does he agree to you formally coming in and putting your name on the website, etc? What state is this in?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.