Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Counselor at Law.
7286322

I wantd a sample of a response to a letter of intent, with

Customer Question

Hi, I wantd a sample of a response to a letter of intent, with good faith, no contracts with a thank you note in regards ***** ***** entertainment business, to move forward and with interest as well,,
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

I believe I had provided you with a sample on your previous question which was identical. Or did you simply want to get another example? Or did you not see my answer?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just wanted one more example thank you
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Ah, no problem. I will opt out and open this up for others. All the best. Please do not reply or rate my reply - this may increase the wait time for another expert to respond.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I appreciate and value your response , nonetheless and will use your letter as main reference. Thank you again