J. Warren
J. Warren, Attorney
Experience:  Experience in general business transaction and formation matters.
64316804

Transfer shares in a delaware corp, document to issue?, or

Customer Question

transfer shares in a delaware corp, document to issue?, or invoice?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  J. Warren replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I look forward to providing you information. Please note:

(1) this is general information and is not legal advice. I never propose a specific course of action. There is no attorney-client relationship or privilege that is formed when communicating to an expert on this site. The site repeats this disclaimer numerous times. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and

(2) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.

After the required approval of a transfer of stock as provided for in the corporate bylaws, a transfer of shares of stock may be documented by using a Share Purchase and Transfer Agreement. Here is a sample template of such an agreement: www.pandadoc.com/stock-purchase-agreement-template/

Thank you for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as OK, Good or Excellent (hopefully Good or Excellent). I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!

Expert:  J. Warren replied 1 year ago.