Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
10285032

Before couple of week ago I have ask a question regarding to

Customer Question

before couple of week ago I have ask a question regarding to get a financial statement of non profitable organization catagary religious (hindu tample) register under 501-c-3 ,my i.d. no.was 15467987-347 ,according to the knowedge you have given me I send
a compline on form no 13909 to IRS EO Classification,Mail code 4910DAL,*****,Dallas,TX###-##-####with supporting document of my membership . I mail this document by registered AD . All most Two weeks pass but I have not received any further progress
from above department . and I have all readyrequest to trustees & executive com vice president to provide me financial P & L Statement copy . I came to know that after receivein0g my Email & text they started the movement to discontinue my membership ,My question
are they have right to do so ? fed ID no of the organization which I am still member is # ***** under IRS Code 501-c-3 ,guide me properly . Waiting for your Reply. Thank You. yours i.k. patel.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
They have 30 days. If they do not supply it in 30 days, you can file a complaint with the IRS and would have to sue the organization itself for violation of the non-profit laws and refusing to release their financial statements.