Richard, Attorney
Experience:  32 years of experience practicing law and a businessman.
17027240

How do i rate you on this site? I want to rate you well. You

Customer Question

How do i rate you on this site? I want to rate you well. You made our day. Thank you so much for the info we desperately need. But now that he has the right to evicte me out of our home that we spent 65,000 remodeling over 2 years. What can i do to stop the eviction? What is my next step to be not picking up and moving. Without him throwing us out because judge gave us 30 days. They didnt want to here about anything but the evection.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. What you want to include in your letter is that included in your damages will be the cost of room and board living elsewhere when you should be entitled to live in the house under your contractual arrangement. And, you should have appeal rights for the judge's decision.