Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

Can you look at my non cancelable commercial equipment lease

Customer Question

Can you look at my non cancelable commercial equipment lease agreement and tell me if I'm responsible for paying for equipment. Because they contacted me by mail and told me I had 3 options that are listed in my lease agreement.. But I do not have the equipment any longer because the equipment vender came took it with out my permission?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. I would be happy to review but as that is an additional service I would need to know first approximately just how long this contract is so that I can make the best estimate that I can for you as far as additional charges for review. Please advise!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3 pages
Hi, I forwarded to you the additional fee for the review. Once you accept, I will be happy to provide you with my email and review it in full, and then answer whatever questions you may have as far as the lease is concerned. Sincerely,Dimitry, Esq.