Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

Trademark reviews. I searched USPTO and found my requested trademark S

Customer Question

Trademark reviews. I searched USPTO and found my requested trademark StreetGlo was available but there is also a StreetGlow which is listed as Skateboards if I read this right. Anyhow, I put in a trademark application through LegalZoom and they write back to tell me they won't give an opinion if my mark is trademarkable and to put it though will be over $400.00 (with the result of waiting to see if it's rejected).
I need an attorney to look at my trademark, look at USPTO and tell me if I should proceed with the trademark registration. The default fee of 36.00 is what Just Answer suggested but I am willing to pay a little more to get the right answer after an actual evaluation based on the USPTO search
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 1 year ago.
I have been doing trademark applications for over 15 years. I do searches for my client and discuss with them the chances of it being trademarked at the beginning stage of the process. There is never a 100% guarantee that a mark will get registration; but counseling with an attorney who knows the process gives a better understanding of the chances. The fee here at JustAnswer is much lower than what my private client would pay. You would need a local attorney to give you counseling as there is no attorney client privilege from this site. I could though attempt to spend about a 1/2 on it for you to give you a general feel. It usually takes about an hour. If you want, I can send you the additional service request.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Damien, what will it cost for your search and recommendation? Thank you for taking the time to look at this for me.
I will send you the additional service request. I would not be able to work on it tonight; but could look into it tomorrow.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Damien,
Not sure what that exactly means but if it means that you'll be offering a price to answser my question and give me a yes/no recommendation to spend the money on the trademark aplication, then yes, send me the service request and I'll read it.
Thank you!
Tomorrow is fine.
Okay I sent it. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
We ended up stale when I didn't get the "additional request" he said he sent and your system locks me out from telling him I didn't get it.
I just want to start over with this or quit altogether and find my answers elsewhere.