Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

Richard, please review my previous question to you so you

Customer Question

Richard, please review my previous question to you so you know the background. Yesterday I was served a summons from a Delaware Lawyer representing American Express and the debt of approx. 75K. I would like to know how to find/hire a lawyer to represent
me in this matter and take action to get the majority business owner to be responsible for the debt he created. Can you help?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.
Hello. It looks like Richard has opted out. Please let me know if you still need information on how to find a lawyer. If yes, please clarify what you need. Are you wanting to know how to get referrals in your area. (Be advised that we are not allowed to give specific names on this site)