Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I have an issue with the iRS due to letting software company

Customer Question

I have an issue with the iRS due to letting software company use one of my EFINS that was use to process fraudulent returns. Ive been put in a very bad situation.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me a little more about what happened? What exactly was done, and what are you trying to achieve/ask here?This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.