Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I am about to register a small business under sole

Customer Question

Hi, I am about to register a small business under sole proprietorship registration, my small business is mainly selling freshly roasted nuts and lemonade in festivals and fairs, my question is, will I still be able to obtain a sales tax ID, so I can purchase
in bulks without paying taxes? and what are my taxes obligation if it was okay to obtain it.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.Sorry...I do not understand your question. What do you mean "buy in bulk and not pay taxes"...are you operating a non profit organization?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I buy the raw material in bulks and I don't wish to pay sales taxes on it as I am going to resell it.