Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I want to transfer ownership of my llc. it is a single member

Customer Question

i want to transfer ownership of my llc. it is a single member llc and i want to transfer 100% ownership to my business partner. What forms do i have to fill out with the state of NY to do that? it is a NY LLC
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. This is the only form you need to file with the state to get this done, and along with a $60 check, this can permit you to amend ownership to transfer ownership to the new partner. However on the side I would very very strongly urge you to also obtain a personal agreement under which the terms of the transfer are put forth under the circumstances. Here is the form: http://www.dos.ny.gov/forms/corporations/1358-f-l.pdf Sincerely, ***** *****