RGMacEsq
RGMacEsq, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

Can you ask in finders agreement. Can

Customer Question

Can you ask for confidentiality in finders agreement. Can you specify what asset entity is in the finders agreement i.e. only specific information is allowed in agreement.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. Yes, you can absolutely ask for confidentiality or whatever you want in the agreement. But that doesn't mean that you have a right to demand that information. In other words, you can certainly ask that certain information be included or excluded, and refuse to sign the agreement if it's not included/excluded according to your wishes. But there's no law that mandates that the other party include/exclude information that you want/don't want in there. That's still up to the other party (and you) to agree on together. Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. Please note that I don't get any credit for my answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better). Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 1 year ago.
Did you have any other questions before you rate this answer?
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 1 year ago.
Are you there? Please note that I am still here, awaiting your response or rating... (please note that rating closes this question out, so if there's nothing else, please rate it so that I can assist other customers that are waiting for answers to their questions)
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 1 year ago.
Hello?
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 1 year ago.
My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. If there's nothing else, please rate this answer. Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better) AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. If you feel that I have gone above and beyond in this answer (my average answer is about 10 minutes) bonuses are greatly appreciated. Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!