Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.
68302747

Need to prepare an agreement between US and an Indian Comp

Customer Question

Need to prepare an agreement between US and an Indian Company.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 1 year ago.
The most important aspect of the agreement will be the law that applies. If you are in the US, you would want the state law where the business is located to apply; and also if any lawsuit is commenced, the venue would be in the county were you live or the business resides.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sir,Skyfer Tech LLC – Owned by my aunt, Truptiben Joshi, LLC in New Jersey
Swadesh Softwares Pvt. Ltd. – Company owned by Krishna Kumar and Tanmoy Majumdar in India.The initial Agreement will be for 1 year.
Every month, Ms. Trupti Joshi is entitled to 10 percent flat profit from the revenues deposited in the Skyfer Tech Account. The 10 percent profit earned by Ms. Joshi will fall into her personal return and be taxed at the appropriate rate (based on the amount of income).
Once Ms. Joshi deducts 10 percent profit from the revenues, she will also deduct other office expenses, if any, and send across rest of the revenues in the account of Swadesh Softwares Pvt. Ltd. There is no tax on the money for Ms. Joshi that she pays through to Swadesh Softwares Pvt. Ltd.
There will be certain percentage of Security Deposit kept aside in the Savings Account of Skyfer Tech LLC in the name of Ms. Trupti Joshi for a certain period of time. These deposits will be made from the revenues earned by Skyfer Tech on monthly basis.
I would like to get the Agreement drafted in the same lines with how and what you mentioned in your mail.I also had a query regarding the amendment in the drafting required during the on course of signing the Agreement, and will your charges alter if there are minor Amendments made during the drafting process.If possible can we talk over the phone or Skype?Regards
Hello: We can chat on the phone. I will send you an additional service request.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please provide me your Phone Number.?
Hello:
You need to accept the additional offer I sent to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I accept this offer will you be able to draft an agreement as per the new jersey law between these two companies. Please explain
The offer is just to speak on the phone. To have an agreement drafted, you would have to retain an attorney. We can discuss the issues on the phone. Drafting an agreement goes beyond the auspices of this site, so the additional offer does not include drafting.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please guide us the procedure to prepare the agreement as we want to work with you.
So, you do not want to speak on the phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes, But I want the agreement.
Unfortunately, drafting an agreement is something that cannot be done from this site. I am an attorney practicing in New York and New Jersey; I could guide you in the telephone call how to draft such agreements; but you would have to hire an attorney separately to draft it and receive counsel on it.