Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

Ok so I have a company in china that wants to give me sole

Customer Question

Ok so I have a company in china that wants to give me sole dealership over this product in the USA, I want to go to china with a letter of an agreement that states just that. What kind of agreement letter do I need in order to make sure that every unit sold in the USA must go through my company.
Thank you
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for. You want an agreement that gives you an exclusive distribution agreement in the United States where you are the only person to whom they can sell for resale in the U.S. You would also want to make sure that no other distributor in another part of the world could sell into the US. I stongly suggest you retain an attorney to assist you. However here is a link to a sample agreement that will give you an idea of the issues covered. http://www.biztree.com/doc/exclusive-distribution-agreement-D1240 If I have answered all your questions, please positively rate my answer as that is how I receive credit. If you have more questions, please let me know. If the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would you be able to write such contract or agreement letter for my company?
That would have to be done as an additional service. If you tell me about the product, what the time period involved is and your concerns about the transaction you want addressed in the agreement, I could give you a price for doing the agreement.