Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

I currently have a restitution lien on one of my vehicles due

Customer Question

I currently have a restitution lien on one of my vehicles due to an unpaid restitution balance. Me and my wife are in the process of starting our own online business. My question is can a lien also affect my business.
Location
Arizona
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. Yes, the lien can attach to your individual interest in the company.....and the court could seize and liquidate his interest in the company to generate money to pay the lien.......But it is not likely that the interest in the company would come into play until other easier property is seized and sold (like a car).