Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

My husband recently bought his brother shares and business

Customer Question

My husband recently bought his brother shares and business from him. He owns the business two people work for him family members have four shares each he and I are married. Do not live y
Together. He is gay he admitted I am half owner of the business. What rights do I have. He does not make good decisions and have friends that take care of business , like taxes attorney insurance. They keep info from me . I know how the business run and want to know my right as what can I ask for and get my husband and I stay in touch but does not want me to know about money. Which is under the ream of source he is not in good health. I want all papers concerning business. Key to business ,I had one for years. I know about things he has done in past that may cause myself in danger.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
I am sorry, but I do not understand your post in its current form. Kindly review; properly identify all the parties, put proper punctuation marks, and resubmit.
Thank you for your cooperation.