Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

WE HAD LEFT TWO CHECKS WITH A FLORIDA CO ,TO BE PROCESS WHEN

Customer Question

WE HAD LEFT TWO CHECKS WITH A FLORIDA CO ,TO BE PROCESS WHEN WE CALLED THEM ON A COUPLE WRECKERS WE HAD TOLD THEM NOT TO DEPOSIT THEM TELL WE CALL THEM ,WE HAD A LOT OF TROBLE WITH THE TRUCKS CALLED THEM THEY WOULD NOT DO ANY THING SO WE NEVER GAVE THEM THE OK TO DEPOSIT CHECKS THEY WEIGHTED 90 DAYS THEN DEPOSIT THEM WIYHOUT OUR PERMISSION THEN GOT A LAYWER TO SEND US A LETTER GIVING US 15 DAYS TO CLEAR UP ,WE ARE NOT SURE WHAT TO DUE BECAUSE WE NEVER GAVE PERMISSION TO DEPOSIT CK.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Richard. I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.
What was the agreement you had with respect to the wreckers (I assume these are trucks)? Was this agreement in writing? When you say you had problems with the trucks, what was the nature of the problems? Did you have the right to use the trucks for a period of time before paying for them? Were the checks you told them to hold all the purchase price or the balance of the purchase price?