Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney. I have experience in business law, bankruptcy, real estate law and estates.
63724254

28 May 2015 11:08 wow....thanks great info....from

Customer Question

28 May 2015 11:08 wow....thanks for the great info....from this...and from what i have gathered from other appraisers, s-corps are typically the way to go. if it is just a small appraisal shop, myself and one or two others, s-corp seems like the way to
go. savings on self-employment tax. i oversee all goings on, i have E&O insurance, just in case i get sued :) , so if i put my assets in a trust, have company as a s-corp for tax reasons only, and E&O. should that be good for now? thanks again for your time!!
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.
Yes, that should be good for now. I'm glad you were able to make the determination on business structure.
Please rate my answer. Otherwise I will receive no credit for my time and efforts. Thank you for your cooperation.
PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER.