Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I have a 50 50 s corp the owner of the building we work from

Customer Question

I have a 50 50 s corp the owner of the building we work from has us do maintenance in exchange for rent and utilities' I am the only one doing any of the work so I pay myself more for doing that the other partner thinks he should get half the money no matter who does the work. and I think if I know more and do more I should be paid more your advice thank you
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Richard. I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.
What things does your partner do better than you do that help the business? In terms of your total expenses, what percentage of your expenses do the rent and utilities represent?