Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

My statutes says a member can only be removed from the foundation

Customer Question

My statutes says a member can only be removed from the foundation or off the board by death or voluntary resignation. So if it's stipulated in bylaws that he can be voted off and he is voted off, isn't that conflicting with the statutes ? If he is voted off, does that means if has to leave, even if the bylaws is conflicting with the statutes?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
What is the state code number for the statute that you refer to.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I don't have that information right now. Can you give me some information based on the info I provided.( Just an assumption)

Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
" Your statutes" are out of line with what I know of foundation organization and bylaws. You are in the USA are you not? That's why I asked you to send me the citation so that I could actually read your statutes. At this point, I'm not sure what information you are seeking here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok

Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
Okay? I don't understand.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need more information for you which I don't have so there is nothing I can do.

Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
My statutes says a member can only be removed from the foundation or off the board by death or voluntary resignation.Please let me know the state code reference to that statute.when you find it.