Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I need a pro bono attorney ASAP charity I want to

Customer Question

I need a pro bono attorney ASAP for a charity I want to start ....want to incorporate and get federal I'd number and such so I can start accepting donations
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Shouldn't have put that request ubdervriminal..but I myself am GOING to need a criminal defense attorney VERY SOON I am being abusedcto the point im ready to explode and I'm afraid right now...I've met some very bad people and I've been ROBBED beat up ETC. my story is a true one that will make A TON OF MONEY ONE DAY..MIF I STAY ALIVE TO WRITE IT
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.
Sorry, not sure I understand the question...are you asking about where to find an attorney ?