Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
10285032

In response to the notification that my appeal to

Customer Question

Dear Sir: In response to the notification that my appeal to pay pal has been closed on the basis that I have received my item, I would like to state that the content of the so called item was instructions to review and then reach the contact person (Mr. Glen Taylor @ 1-***-***-****)for "future plans" for the purpose of implementing the proposed program. Which I have attempted to do countless times, only to find the number is ***** longer in service.I have also attempted to contact the original marketing adviser Mr. ***** ***** @ 1-***-***-**** with the same results. Apparently as soon as the UPS letter of instructions was delivered to me The Premier Data Management Group LLC seized to exist, if in fact it ever did exist. There is absolutely no way to implement the program. I am convinced that I am the victim of a fraudulent company and have requested cancellation of the billing, originally, in fact on several occasions pay pal
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. You need to first contact the Better Business Bureau against PayPal and the Company. Second, you are entitled to another appeal with PayPal and you need to call them and speak to a supervisor in their appeals division and present them the evidence of the disconnected phone number a well. Furthermore, you would also inform PayPal you are reporting them and the Premier Data Management Company to the Attorney General for being co-conspirators in fraudulent activity. You then need to contact the Attorney General's office consumer protection unit in the state where the company is allegedly located and file a complaint with them as well.Your only other remaining option if those things do not get your money back would be that you would have to file a civil suit in small claims against paypal in CA in accordance with their terms of service for breach of their warranty and breach of contract.