How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1611
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can an owner of an establishment that has a liquor license order you t

Customer Question

Can an owner of an establishment that has a liquor license order you to over serve patrons????
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. Are you an employee of such an establishment? In what state is the establishment located in? Please advise!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I am please respond promptly as I noted yesterday I can get answer for free today
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you have not helped in anyway please answer promptly!!!!!!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
since you have not answered my question I will not pay the remaining 31.00 and you will get a not so nice recommendation from me thank you for nothing!!!!!!
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
My apologies but I am not online 24/7--I do apologize that you had to wait, but I am not always able to reply immediately especially if you responded close to 5 hours later after I sent you a response. If you wish I can attempt to assist you at this time but please know that there might be a delay if both of us are not online at the same time. Sincerely, ***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no as I told you yesterday I needed an answer before now
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I will go ahead and ask that the moderators close out this question. Please take care.

Related Business Law Questions