Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I am a one person small business owner, renting a room inside a sa

Customer Question

Hi. I am a one person small business owner, renting a room inside a salon, no written contract (never happen again). Verbally agreed upon with me and one of the 2 owners (only 1 owner present during agreement), my husband was there to witness, $140 week to include the room, table/bed and equipment and I have proof of every week paid until now. Its only the 2 of them in their business, only myself with mine. They asked me to join in partnership within a few months of start, decided to keep things as they were, I did not want to get mixed up with their personal drama (one of them does a lot of gossip, having clients come over and talks about the salon and other owner). When I came on, I knew of possibility of one of the owners moving, the one I made all agreements with rent and equipment and she originally agreed to leave everything for the other owner to use to keep business going. Now, the owner is saying I can buy machine if I still want to use it? (lots left of this story)
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do have this as means of some form of written
Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for using the Just Answer website. What legal information are you seeking?