Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

Is there an anonymous ohio statutory agent that can be used

Is there an anonymous ohio statutory agent that can be used for Ohio corporations ?

Roger : Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Business litigation attorney. hanks for your question. I'll be glad to assist.
Roger : There are no anonymous registered agents as the very nature of a registered agent is to be the point man/woman/entity to accept process on behalf of a corporation in the event it is sued.
Customer:

my friend incorp through legalzoom and his statutory agent is United States Statutory Agent, Inc.

Roger : However, there are several companies that offer to be a registered agent for service of process.
Customer:

Not necessary anonymous but other than us.

Customer:

ok, that might work

Roger : The following link is a list of the companies that offer this service in Ohio.
Roger : http://www.ohio-registered-agents.com/default.aspx
Roger : The most well-known/popular companies are CT Corporation and Corporation Service Company.
Customer:

ok great, i will check them out. Thanks

Roger : Sure.