Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

Can I represent myself and husband, as plaintiffs in a breach

Can I represent myself and husband, as plaintiffs in a breach of contract suit filed in Texas? Both signed the contract.

Roger :

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Business litigation attorney. Thanks for your question. I'll be glad to assist.

Roger :

You are allowed to represent yourself in this action, but you would not be allowed to represent your husband. This is so because only attorneys can represent another individual or entity. Therefore, if you attempted to represent your husband, you'd likely be exposing yourself to being charged with the unlawful practice of law.

Roger :

However, your husband can represent himself.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This is a small case and as a paralegal would be provided some guidance from an attorney but don't want friend to do it pro-bono. Does that mean that we both, my husband have to sign the pleading like

-counsel sometimes does?

Yes, each of you would have to sign any pleading, motion, etc.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks again for your prompt reply!